The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons’ camp set on fire

By Tariq Baloch

Unknown miscreants have set on fire the protest camp of the families of enforced-disappeared Baloch activists. The VBMP has accused the Pakistani intelligence agencies for burning their camp and said that struggle for release of abducted Baloch will continue.

According to reports, unidentified miscreants set ablaze the token hunger-strike camp of Baloch missing persons. The VBMP and families of abducted Baloch protested outside Quetta Press Club and appealed to International Human Rights Organization to take urgent notice of the incident. The protesters raised their voice in favor of the peaceful protest. They also chanted slogans against the government, FC and other security agencies.

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) Chairman Nasarullah Baloch strongly condemned the burning of hunger strike camp of the relatives of missing persons. The chairman of VBMP said that it was an attempt to impinge the peaceful protest. He also termed the attack as extra-judicial and an inhuman act adding that his Organization was non-political and was only striving for safe release of forced-disappeared Baloch and the arrest of perpetrators behind these crimes.

“We have proven to the world that our protest is peaceful and we have no political interests but the state security agencies are hatching conspiracies to sabotage our protest. Previously the state security agencies have been threatening the families of extra-judicially killed Baloch and members of VBMP with dire consequences for raising their voice against human rights violations in Balochistan”, said Nasrullah Baloch.

Meanwhile the Vice Chairman of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, Qadeer Baloch, told Balochwarna News that it was quite obvious that the Pakistani intelligence agencies burnt the protest camp. He said the VBMP along with families of abducted Baloch have been protesting for over 890 days. “The ISI and their agents have continuously been threatening us to stop raising our voice for safe release of our loved ones but we will not be intimidated by such threats and continue the struggle until all Baloch are release and the perpetrators are punished in accordance with International Laws.”

Advertisements

Posted on September 17, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: